This brochure was created in the context of the PartecipAzione project, thanks to the support of ArciLesbica Zami Milano, Intersos and Unhcr. We prepared this selective mapping of support services to women asylum seekers and refugees on the basis of already existing contacts established by lesbian asylum seekers and refugees in Milan and hinterland.
This brochure is published in Italian, English, French and Arabic.
To open and download click here.
THE CONTENTS OF THIS BROCHURE
2) Women places
3) I have just arrived in Italy: what do I do?
4) Important things to do in Italy
5) Eat for free
6) Clothes for free
7) Physical and psychological health
8) Legal advice
9) Free Italian language schools and courses
10) Getting around Milan and hinterland
11) Manage your money: bank and post office
12) Looking for work
13) Sleep for free and find accommodation
14) Libraries and free activities